Adapt’s solutions address the key requirements for large-scale industrial IoT deployments, utilizing the IEEE 802.11ah (“WiFi HaLow”) standard.
Learn more about the WiFi HaLow standard at the WiFi Halow page
WiFi HaLow uses a sub-1GHz frequency range for better penetration through obstacles that would block regular WiFi. With a range of 1km and support for up to 8K stations (sensors), WiFi HaLow delivers the most cost-effective and flexible wireless communication capability specifically suited for l-IoT.
- More than one kilometer, or 760 acres
- Frequency range penetrates obstacles
- More than three years of battery life
- Requires no carrier / subscription fees
- 8191 stations per access point
Excellent data rate
- 150 Kbps - 86.7Mbps
- Dynamic bandwidth allocation